Sunday, December 13, 2009

Starbucks, the Untold Stories... Part 2

*Editor's Note*

When you're reading this blog please remember that the original post date of this was back in October, 2005 and I have grown as a writer since then. Please do not hold this against me, it is being posted for pure nostalgia. And so that you will hopefully find some humor in it.

____________________________________________________________________

A pleasant hello to everyone out there, and welcome to part 2 of the untold stories of Starbucks dealio. This time around it's all about the co-workers... So you know it's going to be some what exciting...well, maybe. Anyway before I dive-in I must first tell you that I have changed the names of the people in my story to protect the identities of the stupid, dim-witted, and down right dumb...AND so if they read this blog maybe they won't know it's them and not want to kill me...Well, alrighty then...


First, lets just go ahead and start out with public enemy number one. We'll call her Crapface, because... well just because... Anyway, like I said in part one I've been working at this Starbucks for about 4 or 5 months, and to be completely honest I really want to like everyone I work with, and I try to have an open mind and all that good stuff. But sometimes there's just that one person that gets under your skin like no other... That person is Crapface... Since the day I met her she gave off this vibe like, "Hey, I'm a jerk, I think I'm better then you, and you better do what I say or else I'll act like a baby" Which is how she acts...go figure...

It started back in the day when we'd only been open for like a week or two... She starts sharing with everyone in the room her sex life....like I, or any co-worker and/or customer wants to hear about her sex life (well, except for that occasional pervert person that might be listening). Now don't get me wrong I can put up with some stuff, but let me tell you a couple of times she got kind of graphic... We're at work! You don't talk about crap like that at work... I mean really, come on...

So then she starts telling me how to do this, telling me how to do that...Acting like she's the queen of the world and I'm her little slave, and I better do it this way or else...I mean if you're going to treat someone like crap on your shoe while you tell them how they're just totally doing what ever it is wrong, you could at least be right about what you're talking about, but she was right ONCE, out of like a dozen times (or close to it) I mean for the love of donuts... Either read up on the right way to do something or shut up... And if you're not going to tell me nicely...shut up.

So finally after a like 3 months of this crap from Crapface I finally say something, not much mind you...It was short and to the point... I was scheduled on the "bar", and I simply turned around and very firmly said, “Don’t EVER touch my bar again." Because she was moving everything around, and I'd asked her tree times already to please not move anything...You should have seen me I looked really mad...(probably because I was) Well, you would think that she would back off, right?...Wrong. For some strange reason she tells me her mom's a lawyer, like I'm supposed to care... I guess it was supposed to scare me into thinking that if I didn't stop what I was doing right now she was going to sick her mommy on me...give me a freakin' break... Well, I think that's good enough on the Crapface situation. Check back again for part 3, the other co-workers...

No comments:

Post a Comment