Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life... and Stuff

*Originally Posted January, 2006*

Ok, so... it seems for the most part that serious posts are a bust around here... So, I'm going back to my attempt at comedy, beware. So, ya...I kicked off the good ol' weekend by, well...working. It was jeans day, which only comes once a month at Starbucks... so it's kind of the highlight of the month for some Starbucks employees (As sad as that may be). As it was jean day (like I said above), and since it is such a big deal (also, like mentioned above), people brought good stuff to eat... like cookies, home-made cup cakes, store bought cup cakes, and one of those little vegetable sampler things that have ranch in the middle. But, to my extreme dismay there were almost no more little vegetable sampler things left by the time I got my turn to get some. So I picked up a couple of little straggling carrots...ate them dry (because they hogged all the ranch). Then grabbed a couple of cup cakes and bolted on my ten minute break. To where I ate them both with no remorse for taking more then one. Ha, I showed them! Other then that the day at Starbucks went well. I said some words to customers...no, really. What do you except me to do? Sign their order back to them over the drive-thru speaker...gosh! And the day finally came to an end.

After work I went over to Tim and Jesse's house for what was promised to be a night of fun for all... right. A: Never trust Tim when he says that. B: umm... Never trust Tim when he says that. So, when I showed up they were in the middle of watching a movie entitled, "Meet the Browns" which I found quite funny I must admit. After the movie, I felt the feeling you get when your stomach is so empty that it's eating the body fat you have, which for me there is none...so it was very important that I get some food in my body pronto! So Kelsi, Gretchen, Susie (Some girls I know... they are of little importance to this story), and I went to get some food for ourselves...(because the guys had already ate without us) Mmm...Taco Bell never gets old. Alright, so when we get back there's this big box with stuff in it, lying right in the middle of the floor...When we inquired about what the box was; we were told it contained a desk that needed assembled. Yes, the party was nothing more then a clever way to get free help to put together a stupid computer desk...that's low. "A night of fun for all"... very low indeed. What's more is most everyone didn't even help us! They sat on their butts telling us, "No that's wrong, you need to put it this way"...I almost said if you want it that way get your behind down here and do it yourself, punk....face. The night continued this way until the end when we at last finished the desk...which took quite a while because the only people working on it were Kelsi, Gretchen, JT, and I. But we won't go into that...Well, I'm getting a bit tired so I best be off to bed...check back for more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment