Friday, December 25, 2009

Manjari Must Die

*Originally Posted April, 2006*


Alright, I know what you were thinking when you decided to read this,"What in the world is this thing about, and what the crap does 'Manjari Must Die' mean?"...Am I pretty close? Well, if you did ask those questions they are good ones. If you didn't ask those questions one of two things are going on here... One, you just don't care, and you really probably shouldn't be reading this in the first place, but you're going to just because you love me sooo much. (which I highly doubt) or Two, you are just sooo trusting of my blogs that you'll read them even if they're about crap... or mushed crap... or stuff that resembles mushed crap. (I'm thinking there might be like two of you who do this) Anyway, I won't keep you in suspense any longer, so here goes...

"Manjari Must Die" is a independent feature length film that is being shot right here in Oklahoma. Why does this matter to me, you may ask? Well, let's go back to the beginning shall we? ...Ok, I'm being born... Look! there I am! I'm such a ugly baby... Wait, they're pushing me back in!!------alright, maybe that was too far back. Ok so, back in early February I got on MySpace Film (a new part of myspace, like myspace music, but for film... go figure.) Anyways, I looked around at some of the companies on there, and found a couple that do some stuff from here ("here" being Oklahoma in general) Well, on one of the pages I noticed that they were going to be filming a feature length film and two shorts here later in the year. So I e-mailed the guy, wondering if they were had already cast the aforementioned films, or if they still needed people.

Months passed by, and no answer. To be quite honest I had forgotten all about it. Until about a week ago when he finally e-mailed back saying, "I am looking for some college age guys if you would like to audition"...So I did! And yesterday he gave me a call to let me know... I'VE BEEN CAST! And not just a little part either! In fact it's the largest male role in the movie... So needless to say I am pretty freakin' excited about it! Well, that's about all...check back for more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment