Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starbucks, the Untold Stories... The Saga Ends?

*Editor's Note*

It was in July of 2006 that it was brought to my attention, (by my then Store Manager) that I had forgotten to delete one of my Starbucks blogs, and would need to do that "immediately". In addition to taking it down, he asked that I make it known that there would be no more "Starbucks blogs" coming from me. To this day I'm not sure that anyone besides him really cared that it was there, but never-the-less I did take it down.
The following, is the post that he asked me to write stating that there would be no more "Starbucks blogs". But he never said I couldn't put my own twist on it, and since by this time I was a little riled up at the situation... I did (put my twist on it).
____________________________________________________________________________



Alright... To everyone who reads this, do not cry, blow your nose, or pick up a Uzi and start shooting people... but it's true. Starbucks, the untold stories... blog dealio, is no more. Why, some of you may be asking? These blogs have made people laugh, cry, and even reunited one person with their long lost family! Ok, that last one's not true... (but they were fun) Well, it is do to the fact that certain high up officials in Starbucks found, read, and (in their opinion) did not feel that the content of my blogs were good for general public to know. With that said... in their words, "If I would like to further myself with the company, it is in my best interest to no longer write new Starbucks blogs, and to remove previously posted ones." As such, Starbucks, the untold stories... will no longer be on my site. I am truly sorry that there will be no more Starbucks stories posted, but in this life you have to pick and choose your battles... so, ya. On the other hand, I hope all of you who did get to experience the awesomeness that was a Starbucks, the untold stories... blog dealio will remember them fondly. Until the next blog... see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment